Wednesday, March 25, 2009





How to Make a Textiles Wrap is now available from my website, artfire, Lulu and will soon be in my etsy, ebay and folksy stores too.

How to Make a Textiles Wrap

A "How- To" Textiles Book on CD

Full of Delicious Eye Candy!

Over 100 Full Colour Images

Over 100 pages of textiles

In Acrobat PDF Format

Wraps are a great way to show off your beautiful textiles skills and you also get the great pleasure of wearing something that no one else owns.

I wrote this tutorial booklet in a way that lets you see exactly how I produced my wrap but at the same time also gives you some ideas about how to design your own individual wrap.

See my Textiles Wrap here

Includes:

  • Inspiration
  • Tips for Designing
  • Fabric information
  • Ideas for Decoration
  • Surface Patterning and edges
  • Step by step instructions with photos

£8.00 GBP P&P free

Or

Buy the £30 bundle of textiles CD Books and get How to Make a Textiles Wrap absolutely free.

Offer ends April 30th 2009



No comments: